Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When I'm with you

What cause a memory
Without you there with me
The more then sunny
the same without you here

You are the summer breeze
That no one under the trees
You made the loneliness
saw just dissapear

Bridge:
Not there the places you touch
Never stop believing enough
They try to break us
from we stand strong enough
There'll be no
distance too far
I'm gonna be where you are
Right where you are

Chorus1:
I don't wanna face the world alone
You're the only one that
makes me feel at home
Doesn't matter what I'm feeling
Like a piece of me is missing
When it feels like
the day is closing in
Somehow by the fit
to make it thru

Chorus2:
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you,you,you,you
When I'm with you

Cut thru the photograft
Put right in the other half
Why you dream me
from not dreaming you

You make me a better man
Proposed now to all i can
Your love keeps bringing me
closer to the truth

Bridge

Chorus1

Chorus2(x2)

I push you in the time of faith
Whenever show me a sign
The moment when I struggle
that's when I knew
I'm feeling when I'm with you

Chorus1

Chorus2

No comments:

Post a Comment