Friday, May 21, 2010

Stronger

Hush
Just stop
There's nothing you
can do or say,baby

I had enough
I'm not your propety
as from today,baby
You might think that I
won't make it on my own

Chorus:
But now I'm stronger
than yesterday
Now it's nothing
but my way
My loneliness ain't killing me
no more
I am stronger

That I ever thought
that I could be,baby
I used to go with a flow
Didn't really care bout me
You might think that I can't take it
but you're wrong

chorus

Come on now
Oh yeah

Here I go
On my own
I don't need nobody
Better off alone

Here I go
on my own now
I don't need anybody
Not anybody

Here I go
Here I go
Here I go
Here I go
Here I go
Alright
Here I go
Here I go
Here I go
Here I go

Stronger than yeaterday
It's nothing but my way
My loneliness ain't killing me no more

I am stronger than yesterday
Now it's better than my way
My loneliness is killing me no more

Now I'm stronger than yesterday
Now it's nothing but my way
My loneliness ain't killing me no more
I am stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment