Sunday, May 2, 2010

Clementine

In a cavern down by a canyon
Excayating for a mine
There live a miner
from North Caroliner
And his daughter
Chubby Clementine

Every moment,heh
Just about dawning
When the sun began to shine
You know she would rouse up
Wake all a'dem cows up
And walk'em down to her daddy's mine

She look at the foot bridge
way cross the water
The old bridge
trembled and disassembled,oops!
Dumped her into the foamy brine

Hey crackle like thunder,ho ho
You know she went under,ho ho
Blowing bubbles down the line
I'm no swimmer but were she slimming
Al might'a save that clementine

Hey broke the record
Way underwater
I thought that she was doing fine
I wasn't nervous until the service
That they held for clementine

Hey you sailor,ho ho
Way out in your whaler
With a harpoon
Your trusty line

If she shows now,yeah
There she blows now
It just maybe
Chanky Clementine

oh my darling
oh my darling
oh my darling
oh my darling
oh my darling
Sweet Clementine

You may be gone
But you're not forgotten
Fare thee well
So long Clementine

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment