Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What it's like to be me

Baby tell me to my heart
Like the kind of girl
that you want to take home
Want to meet me alone

Do you even know what I like?
Just what I'm living for
What I adore

Bridge1:
Baby
Take a time to realize
I'm not the kind to sacrice the way I am
So if you wanna be my man baby

Bridge2:
Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
You got to pick me up

Chorus:
Take your time and you lose
This is my game,my rules
And I can see,obviously
Baby you don't know
What it's like to be me

Don't you get it twisted boy
I'm not the everage lady
I need someone to love

Baby,
Bridge1

Chorus

Baby
Get to know me
Then you can show me
that your love for me
it's true

I'll give you everthing
Don't you wanna be my man?

Bridge2

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment