Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boys

For whatever reason
I feel like
I've got the one
you want my life

You don't understand
I'm so glad we're at the
same place
at the same time

And it's all over now
I spotted you dancing
You made all the girls stare
Those lips and yourbrown eyes
And your sexy hair

I should have shake my thing
I make the world want you
Tell your boys you'll be back
I want to see what you can do

Bridge:

What would it take for you
to just leave with me?
I'm not trying to sound conceited
You and me were meant to be
You're a sexy guy
i'm a sexy girl
Let's turn this dance floor
to our own nasty world

Chorus:
Boys
Sometimes a girl just needs one
Boys
To hold her and to hold
Boys
And when a girl just with one
Boys
Then she's in control

I took the boy off the dance floor
Screaming in his ear
Must've said something bout me
Cause he's looking over here

You looking at me
With a sexy attitude
but the way your boys moving it
It puts me in the mood

Bridge

Chorus

Tonight
Let's fly
Boy have no fear
There's no time to lose

And next week
you might not see me here
So boy just make your move

Chorus

Come with me
Let's fly into the night
Oh boy tonight is ours
When hugging me
Make sure you hold me tight
Let's head for the stars

Chorus

Can't live with them
Can't live without them

No comments:

Post a Comment