Thursday, May 27, 2010

Anticipating

Top down on the strip
Looking in my mirror
and checking my lipstick
Girlfriend up in the back
we're out for all night

Feeling so crazy cool
That's all right
Don't know what they ready for
Valet baby
Here's the key
we're about to step aside

Skip on the drinls
Head to the floor
Making my way past
to the show
My body's taken over
And I want some more,oh yeah

Chorus:
I'll be anticipating
This is our song their playing
I want to rock with you
You're feeling this way
Let's do this tonight

Step up baby
Don't be shy
I know you're feeling me
Cause you're giving me the eye
And I don't want to play around
Baby watch me move

Check this
Let's make a scene
Don't need to wzait another
Why you want to make me long for you?

Move it baby
over here
So we can set it off

We can get down to the DJ's sound
Feeling so good
Baby all around
Feeling king of naughty
Come and get me now,oh yeah

Chorus(x2)

Bridge:
Got to really know if you want me
You got to turn me on and make me feel sexy
Got to show me everything that I need,oh yeah

Bridge

Chorus(x2)

Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment