Sunday, May 30, 2010

My prerogative

People can take everything from you
But they can never take away your truth
But the question is
Can you handle mine

They say I'm crazy
I really dun care
That's my prerogative

They say I'm nasty
But I don't give a damn
Getting boys is how I live

Some ask me questions
Why am I so real?
But they don't understand me

I really don't know
the deal about my sister
Trying hard to make it right

Not long ago
Before I won this fight

Bridge:
Everybody's talking all
this stuff about me
Why don't they just
let me live

Chorus:
I don't need permission
Make my own decision
That's my prerogative
That's my prerogative
It's my prerogative

It's the way that I wanna live
It's my prerogative
You can't tell me what to do

Don't get me wrong
i'm really not souped
Ego trips is not my thing
All this strange relationships
really get me down

I see nothing wrong
in spreading myself around

Bridge

Chorus


Why can't I live my life?
Without all of the
things that people say,oh...

Bridge

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment