Friday, June 18, 2010

Runaway

Get up on the wrong
side of life today,yeah
Crashed the car and I'm
gonna be really late
My phone doesn't work cause
it's out of range

Looks like it's just one
of those kind of days
You can't kick me down
I'm aready on the ground

No you can't
Cause you couldn't
catch me anyhow

Blue skies but the sun
isn't coming out,no
Today it's like I'm
under a heavy cloud

Chorus:
And I feel so alive
I can't help myself
Don't you realize
I just wanna scream
and lose control
Throw my hands up
and let it go
Forget about everything
and run away,yeah

So so show I'm doing
If you're wondering
I'm with the fight with
the world but I'm winning

Stay there come closer
It's at your own risk,yeah
You know how it is
Life can be a bith

Chorus

Chorus2:
I just wanna fall and lose control
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and run away,yeah

Runaway(x6)
Runaway run run away
Runaway(x2)
Runaway run run away

Chorus

Chorus2

I just wanna fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard ithurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway,yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment