Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can you feel the love tonight-Lion King

Timon:
I can see what's happening

Pumbaa:
What?!

Timon:
And they don't have a clue

Pumbaa:
Who?!

Timon:
They'll fall in love
And here's the bottom line
Our trio's down to two

Pumbaa:
Oh

Timon:
Ze sweet caress of twilight
There's magic everywhere
And with all this romantic atmosphere
Disaster's in the air

Chorus:
Can you feel the love tonight?
The peace the evening brings
The world for once
In perfect harmony
With all it's living things

Simba:
So many things to tell her
But how to make her see
The truth about my pass?
Impossible
She'd turn away from me

Nala:
He's holding back
He's hiding
But what I can't decide?
Why won't he be the king I know he is?
The king I see inside

Chorus

Can you feel the love tonight
You needn't look to far
Stealing through
The nights un certainties
Love is where there are

Timon:
And if he falls in love tonight
It can be assumed

Pumbaa:
He's carefree days
With us are history

Timon:
In short our pal

Timon,Pumbaa:

Is doomed

No comments:

Post a Comment