Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part of the world-little mermaid

Maybe he's right
Maybe there's something
the matter of me
It just don't see how the world
can make such wonderful things
Could be bad

Look at these stuff
Isn't it neat
Wouldn't you think
my collection's complete

Wouldn't you thimk I'm the girl
The girl who has everything
Look at this trove,treasures untold
How many wonderes can one cavern hold

Looking around here you see,sure
She's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thing-a-mo-bobs
I got twenty

But who cares
No big deal
I want more

I wanna be
What did people thought
I wanna see
Wanna see'em dancing

Walking around on those
What do you call'em?
feet

Flipping your fins
You don't get to far
Legs are require for jumping dancing
Strolling along down the
What's that word again?
Street

Up where there walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay
all day in the sun

Wondering free
wish I could be
Part of the world

What world I give
if I could live
Out of these waters

What would I pay
to spend the day
Warm on the sand
Touch out on them

They understand
That they don't
reprement their daughters

Like a woman
Sick of swimming
ready to stand

I ready to know
What did people know
Asking my questions and
get some answers

What's the fire?
And why is it?
What's the word?
Burn

When is my turn
When I love
Loove to explore
that sure of purple

Wondering free
Which I could be
Part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment