Friday, June 11, 2010

I just can't wait to be king-Lion King

Simba:
I'm gonna be a mighty king
So enemies beware

Zazu:
well I never seen a king of beast
with quite so little hair

Simba:
I'm gonna be the main event
Like no king was before
I'm brushing up and looking down
I'm working on my roar

Zazu:
Thus far
A rather inspiring thing

Simba:
Oh I just can't wait to be king
No one say "do this"
No one say "be there"
No one say "stop that"
No one say "see here"
Free to run around all day
Free to do it all my way

Zazu:
I think it's time
that you and I
arrange from heaet-to-heart

Simba:
King's don't need advice from
little hornbills for a start

Zazu:
If this is where the mornachy is headed
Count me out
Out of service
Out of Africa
I shouldn't hang about
This child is wildly out of wing

Simba:
Oh I just can't wait to be king
Everbody look left
Everybody look right
Everywhere you look
I'm standing spotlight

Zazu:
Not yet

Let's hear in the herd and on the wing
It's gonna be king sinba's finest fling

Simba:
Oh I just can't wait to be king
Oh I just can't wait to be king
Oh I just can't wait to be king.

No comments:

Post a Comment