Thursday, June 17, 2010

Girlfriend

Chorus:
Hey!Hey!You!You!
I don't like your girlfriend
No way!No way!
Think you need a new one
Hey!Hey!You!You!
I could be your girlfriend
Hey!Hey!You!You!
I know that you like me
No way!No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey!Hey!You!You!
I want to be your girlfriend

You're so fine
I want you mine
You so delicious

I think about ya all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I could do
to make you feel alright?

Don't pretend I think you know
I'm damn precious
And hell yeah
I'm the motherf**king princess
I can tell you like me too
and you know I'm right

Bridge:
She's like so whatever
You could do so much better
I think she could get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!

Chorus

I can see the way
I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away
I know you think of me
I know you talk about me
all the time again and again

So come over here
Tell me what I wanna hear
Better yet make
your girlfriend dissapear
I don't want to hear
you say her name over again

Bridge

Chorus

In a second you'll be
wrapped around my finger
Cause I can
I can do it better
There's no other
So when it's gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell are you thinking

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment