Wednesday, December 15, 2010

party people...friday night

Chorus:
Party people
It's friday night
Rock this joint and
turn the morning light
Crowd it's jumping
It's feel alright
Forget monday,tuesday
wednesday,thursday
It's friday night

Just another day
Sitting watching the clock
tick tock,tick,tock
but it feels like it's stopped

Wishing time away
Pushing monday through to friday
I'm dreaming of the crowd
Everybody's hanging out
Soft-top's down
And we're pumping the sound

I can feel the vibe as
we're cruising town
Can't wait til friday comes around

Bridge:
Oh,when the working week it's done
Got my money and
now I'm gonna get some

Chorus

What I gotta do
I'll do what they say
But I swear that ship
is coming my way

Gonna kiss this place goodbye
Gonna chase my destiny
Gonna make it
friday every day

Ah,
Bridge

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment