Friday, December 3, 2010

I never loved you anyway

You bored me with your stories
I can't believe that I endured you
for as long as I did
I'm happy,it's over
I'm only sorry that I didn't
make the move before you

And when you go I will remember
To send a thank-you note to that girl
I see she's holding you so special
Well I just wanna say
Just wanna say

Chorus:
I never really loved you anyway
No I didn't love you anyway
I never really love you anyway
I'm so glad you're moving away

Velentino
I don't think so
You watching MTV
While I lie dreaming
in an empty bed

And come to think of it
I was misled
My flat,my food
My food,my everything
And thoughts inside my head

Before you go I must remember
To have a quiet word with tat girl
Does she know you're not a spender?
Well,I just have to say
Just have to say

Chorus

And when you go
I will remember
I must remember to say

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment