Sunday, August 29, 2010

Superman

I've been heading in the wrong direction
Heading for my own direction
Running but my heart was standing still

I guess you saw the light inside me
Your love has been the torch to guide me
I hope I can be all that you deserve

Chorus:
Well I'm no superman
But I'll love you the best I can
And you know I'm just flesh and bones
But with you I feel I'm flying
Don't you know I'm no superman
But I'll always be your man

I was searching for a heart's that's beating
As fast as the way I'm feeling
Trying to find some peace there in my soul

You know it was your love that save me
The answers to my prayers you gave me
And I hope I'll be all that you deserve

Chorus

I'd fight for you
I'd die for you
You know I would,yeah

Hold back the night
Light up the sky
Oh if I could

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment