Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sound of a broken heart

In somany ways I tried to reach you
And I don't know why I couldn't get through
When i tried so hard to break your guard
Didn't know we could leave a scar
Leave this scar
Bridge:
Now I've made this far
And the pain isn't over
but the sun keeps on rising
And i keep getting strong

Chorus:
I never thought that I'd survive you
But i will be free
And they'll be so many nights I otta get through
But now i see
You'll never be the end of me
Cos when my world fell apart
And i didn't know where to start
I heart the sound of a broken heart
I still feel the pain
I heard the sound of a broken heart
It still beats the same

When will the world start spinning
And what happened to my happy ending
Learning what it takes
To walk away,walk away

Bridge

Chorus

And I won't stay down
I know my heart's still beating
Cos I hear the sound
Telling me I'm right
Telling me to move on

Chorus

Still feel the pain for you
Still beats the same
Still feel the pain for you
Still beats the same

No comments:

Post a Comment