Sunday, April 25, 2010

Written in the stars

Stay with me
Don't fall asleep too soon
Angels can wake for a moment

come,breathe comes
Forget the world outside
Tonight we belong
It's finally you and I

ah...
It wasn't meant
to feel like this
ah...
Not without you

Bridge:
Cause when our love
caught my life
How to places fall into place
Just close my mind
without you

Chorus:
When I see how I fly
seems to ran out
before your face
Just stay in my heart
The place where we are
It's written in the stars

Don't be afraid
I'll be right by your side
To the laughter repay
Together we bout to fly

ah...
I wasn't meant to look like this
Not without you

Bridge

Chorus

Needn't make mistakes,yeah
Like sometimes we did
Didn't have a hard way
But I need it back to you,oh...

Chorusx2

Stay in my heart
The place where we are
Is written in the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment