Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Can't lose what you never had

Baby you're so beautiful
And when I'm near you
I can't breath
A girl like you gets what she
wants when she wants it
You're so out of my league

I show you no emotion
Don't let you see
what you're doing to me
I imagine to of us together
But I'm living in reality

Fear of rejection
Kept my love inside
But time is out
But damn my foolish pride

Chorus:
I don't care if you thimk I'm crazy
It doesn't matter if it turns out bad
I've got no fear of losing you
You can't lose what you never had

Bridge:
Now I'm gonna confess that I love you
I've been keeping inside
Feeling I could die
Now if you turn away
Baby that's ok
At least we'll have a moment
before we say goodbye
You can't lose what you never had

Rules are made for breaking
Nothing ventured
nothing gained

I'll be no worse off
than I am right now
And I might never
get the chance again

Baby fear of rejection
Kept my love inside
Told my heart I didn't want you
but I lied

Chorus

Yeah

Bridge

Here on the outside looking in
Don't wanna stay dreaming
bout what could have been
Need to hear you speak my name
Even if you shoot me down in flames


Chorus

Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment