Friday, September 24, 2010

Endless love(feat Diana Ross)

Lionel:
My love
There's only you in my life
The only thing that's right

Diana:
My first love
You're everybreath that I take
You're every step I make

Lionel:
And I
I want to share

Together:
All my love with you

Lionel:
No one else will do

Diana:
And your eyes

Lionel:
Your eyes
Your eyes

Together:
They tell me how much you care
ooh yes
You will always be my endless love
Two hearts
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives has just begun

Diana:
Forever

Together:
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms

Diana:
And love

Lionel:
Oh love

Together:
I'll be a fool for you
I'm sure

Diana:
You know I don't mind

Lionel:
Oh you know I don't mind

Together:
Cause you
You mean the world for me

Diana:
Oh I know

Lionel:
I know

Diana:
I found
Lionel:
I found

Together:
In you
My endless love

Lionel:
ooh

Together:
Boom...boom...
oooh
And love

Lionel:
Oh love

Lionel:
I'll be that fool for you
I'm sure

Diana:
You know I don't mind

Lionel:
Oh you know I don't mind

Together:
And yes
You'll be the only one

Lionel:
Cause no

Diana:
No one can deny

Together:
This love I have inside
I'll give it all to you

Lionel:
My love

Diana:
My love
My love

Together:
My endless love

No comments:

Post a Comment