Wednesday, March 17, 2010

change the world

Since you've gone
well it seems like
everything is wrong
And deep inside
I know that I've lost
much more than pride

Well,
happiness is
getting further away
Girl,
I miss you more
than words can say

Bridge:
I need a miracle now
so tell me

Chorus:
how can I change the world?
Cos I sure can't change your mine
Where's the miracle I need now?
Got to get to you somehow

Cos I can't change the world

I can't change the world
No I can't change the world
I can't change the world

Losing you,
Well it's been the
hardest thing to do
So I close my eyes and
tell myself that somehow I'll survive

Well,
You gave me heaven then
you took it away girl
I miss you more with each passing day

Bridge:

Chorus

And baby is so sad
that you have to leave
Just so you can find yourself
And it's so sad that you just can't see
I love you more than life itself
No,I can't change the world

Chorus

Got to get to you somehow
No,I can't change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment